Sales Manager Madrid Offerta Di Lavoro Presso Poltrona Frau Group
Poltrona Frau Group richiesto urgentemente posizione per il Sales Manager Madrid successivo. Si prega di leggere questo annuncio di lavoro con attenzione prima di applicare. Ci sono alcuni requisiti qualifiche, esperienze e competenze che i datori di lavoro richiedono. La vostra storia carriera adatta a questi requisiti? Assicurarsi di aver compreso il ruolo che si sta applicando e che è adatto alle vostre competenze e qualifiche.
Seguire le istruzioni on line, compilare tutti i campi necessari, e fornire tutte le informazioni rilevanti in modo l'applicazione è presentata in modo corretto. Quando si fa clic sul pulsante 'Apply this Job' (apri in una nuova finestra) sarete portati al modulo di domanda on-line. Qui ti verrà chiesto di fornire dati personali e di contatto, rispondere alle domande legate all'occupazione, e mostrare come si soddisfano i criteri di selezione chiave.
Sales Manager Madrid Offerta Di Lavoro Presso Poltrona Frau Group Jobs Details:
A&D Sales Manager - Madrid
People & Careers
A&D Sales Manager - Madrid
The A&D Sales Manager will be responsible for visiting targeted A+D firms both commercial and residential. Identify opportunities and generate large volume projects. Service A+D community as a local brand ambassador for the company and develop new business, while maintaining existing accounts. The ideal candidate is proactive, creative with outreach, experienced with high-end sales and integrated with A+D community. Experienced performing presentations, consummate in managing prestigious clientele, and possesses excellent sales and communication skills.
The A&D Sales Manager reports directly to the Showroom Manager.
- Pursuing daily outreach to A+D community.
- Identifying business opportunities.
- Developing new business relationships.
- Introducing new product range to existing client database.
- Follow up on quotes to ensure the customer is serviced and documents the outcome of the proposed solution.
- Executing sales efforts in a professional manner assuring favorable impression of self and the company.
- Developing and maintaining sales forecast to enable the company to analyze market conditions.
- Providing excellent client services & sales results.
- Supporting and attending all business events and activities.
- Maintaining and updating visit report and client contact database and project list.
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Design or Architecture preferred);
- Proven Sales history of at least 5 years’ experience in the B2B high-end furniture sales, managing relationships with both A&D practices and Key Accounts;
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Knowledge in using CRM systems and/or other reporting tools is a plus.
Technical and Soft skills
- Well-connected with A+D community;
- Self-motivated and self-directional;
- Interior design savvy;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- verbal and written;
- Organizational & problem solving skills;
- Excellent customer relations skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize work;
- Oriented and proactive approach to achieving the goals;
- Ability to work independently and under pressure;
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit with the highest level of integrity.
Work location : Madrid
Our company is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates can send their CV with authorization for D.lgs 196/2003.